Remember the recently announced GForce impOSCar2 software synth? The update that ‘screams like a bastard’?
Sonic State already got their hand on it – at least virtually – and also on the dedicated Touch Digital Controller. Here’s Nick’s take on the duo.
- Separate Instrument and Effects Versions
- Mono Unison and Poly Unison Modes
- New Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing
- Nine Filter Types with Drive, Cutoff, Q and Separation.
- New Chord Memory and single note retrigger
- 6 Portamento modes with new Unison glide voice spread
- New Unison Voice Pan
- New Note Pan Modes
- Programmable Velocity Responses and New Aftertouch Modes
- Improved Arpeggiator
- Small, Regular or Large Interface Sizes
- New Ring Modulator
- New Chorus Modes
- New Patch Management System with conversion of original impOSCar Aupresets, FXPs and FXBs etc
There are three ways to purchase the instrument:
- impOSCar2 is €139.00 (plus VAT where applicable) Only available directly from our shop.
- An upgrade from impOSCar to impOSCar2 is: €59.00 (plus VAT where applicable). You will need log in to your account and link to Upgrades/Crossgrades.
- If you took advantage of the impOSCar Blow-Out offer you can upgrade to impOSCar2 for €109.00 (Plus VAT where applicable). You will need log in to your account and link to Upgrades/Crossgrades.