Customizable iPad MIDI controller MIDI Touch has been updated to version 2.3.
Here’s what’s new:
- Labels — add colored text labels to your presets
- Steppers — New Stepper control: add values to a list and have the control step through backwards or forwards. Perfect for waveform selectors.
- Buttons — added new interlocking option, also good for waveform selectors, lighting application etc.
- Buttons — added new stepper option to step through values (i.e. +2, -2 etc)
- Accelerometer — added pitch bend message type
- XYZ Pads — added NRPN/RPN message type
- When pasting/duplicating controls, new controls are now selected
- Added option for alternative Note Off messages (Preferences -> Midi Preferences)
- Leading & trailing F0 … F7 now not automatically added for SYSEX messages. SYSEX messages can now be used to send arbitrary MIDI signals!
- Hi Res (14bit) messages for all controls now available
- Gestures for buttons — slide up and down to change values
- Fixed toggle for notes
- Nudge buttons could sometimes disappear
- Value on slider/knobs/button didn’t always respond to feedback
- Fixed bug when using ‘make uniform size’ for controls in containers
- Fixed problem where a low value was not sent for buttons that are momentary and assigned with a NRPN message
- Fixed bug where XYZ controls would respond incorrectly to feedback from controls that had a altered range
- Program change messages now working more reliably on drum pads