RetouchReason, an iPad control app for Propellerhead Reason, has been updated to version 2.0. The updated adds support for all Reason 5 FX devices and Bonjour/ZeroConfig connectivity between your iPad and the computer.
RetouchReason contains TouchOSC layouts to fully control the most popular Reason devices from your iPad, with full bidirectional communication, including text feedback.
- 16 step-sequencer for Kong;
- note repeat automatically synced to your song tempo;
- a 1-finger chord tool with 6 memory slots and the ability to save presets to your computer HD;
- andomize function for the synth patches and the Kong step sequencer; and
- integration of up to 2 external MIDI devices, like your MIDI keyboard or Pad controller.
- Windows Vista, 7 and Mac OSX compatible
- Best with Reason 5
- TouchOSC version 1.7.2 or later. To transfer the layouts to your mobile device, use iTunes File Sharing capability
- For Windows users, Midi Yoke to create virtual MIDI ports. Get it here for free. Important: MIDI Yoke won’t install on 64 bit machines. If you are using 64 bit, then you should consider getting LoopBe30 instead.
RetouchReason 2.0 is available now for US $29.00.