iPad Music Software: Meteor – a digital multi-track recorder for the iPad – has been updated to version 1.1, adding MIDI sequencing support.
The program features up to 12 tracks of audio, a built in mixer and multi-effects processor.
Here’s what’s new in Meteor Multitrack Recorder 1.1:
- Stereo Tracks
- Stereo Recording and Stereo Tracks complete with Pure Stereo Imports
- The Editing facilities have all been updated to include Editing Stereo Sounds from other Apps.
- Insert Stereo Effects and Stereo Channels.
- Meteor 1.1 includes the ability to Record and Play Midi Tracks and Sync with External Hardware using the MIDI Clock.
- It also includes a new MIDI Editor available through In-App purchase. This will allow full editing of MIDI Note and Controllers as well as Scrubbing, Step Recordings and In-Place Editing of main MIDI Parts.
- Other improvements:
- Improved Menu System
- Improved Editor Selection
- Quantize of both MIDI and Audio data
- Revert to saved function
- Improved selection in Editor
- Course, Medium and Fine Controllers for both MIDI and Audio Tracks
- Track Names which will appear in the Mixer
- And finally Assign Custom Colours to parts of a song i.e. make the chorus easy to identify by assigning the colour blue.
Meteor Multitrack Recorder is $19.99 in the App Store; additional features are available as in-app purchases.