Korg has released this official overview/introduction video for the Korg Kaoss Pad Quad. In the video, James Sajeva of Korg USA takes a tour through the features of the Kaoss Pad Quad.
As suggested by the name “Quad”, the new Kaoss Pad Quad lets you use up to four effects simultaneously. These effects can be sync’ed to the beat of your music, to transform your song in realtime. Any audio source can be processed; an MP3 player, a mixing board, an instrument, even vocals via the mic input.
Kaoss Pad Quad Highlights
- Brilliant, colourful LED touchpad illuminations move in sync with your performance
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive Kaoss X-Y touchpad
- Create your own Kaoss combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups; a total of 1,295 combinations!
- Freeze button holds the effect settings after you release your finger, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM engine detection and Tap Tempo functions keep your Kaoss locked to the beat