Serato Audio Research has released Serato Scratch Live 2.3, a free update.
The update includes a number of new additions as well as a healthy dose of maintenance fixes.
- Cue Point Labels.
- 64-bit Drivers For Mac.
- Better software THRU mode indication for the SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4.
- Core Audio/ASIO drivers for the SL 3 and Sixty-Eight.
- Improved Scratch Live user interface layout for minimum screen resolutions.
- Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-350.
- Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-850.
- Support for all current Rane Scratch Live Hardware (SL 1, SL 2, SL 3, SL 4, TTM 57SL, Sixty-Eight).
Here’s more info on the updates:
- Serato Scratch Live 2.3 provides support for all Rane Scratch Live hardware, allowing DJs to plug-and-play on any setup quickly and easily.
- The addition of new Cue Point Labels means DJs can now name and reference their cue points to jump to verses, breakdowns or kicks and snares, lightning fast.
- Following the successful implementation of HID support for the Pioneer CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 in 2.1.1, Serato now includes support for the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850.
- When the CDJs are connected via USB to a computer, songs, crates, waveforms, cue points and loops can be all accessed from the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850 display.
- Finalized Core Audio and ASIO drivers for the Rane SL 3 and Sixty-Eight are included in this version, as well as updated 64-bit drivers for Mac users.
- Serato has tweaked THRU mode indication and screen workflow to optimize the user experience for Scratch Live DJs.
Scratch Live 2.3 is a free software update available now from www.serato.com.