Developer Justin Daab has released Fermion – a new virtual analog software monosynth for the iPad.
- Monophonic— plays one note at a time
- Oscillator Module
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
Fermion is a based on the open source project Mobilsynth by Allen Porter. Developers are encouraged to visit the website and contribute.
Fermion is $2.99 in the App Store.