Sonoma Wire Works has introduced the GuitarJack Model 2 – an audio interface for iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad, and iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation).
GuitarJack offers 60 dB of continuous level control, configurable Pad, Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes, and increased drive for headphones.
FourTrack, StudioTrack, TaylorEQ and the new GuitarTone app (coming soon) include the GuitarJack control panel, where users can select an input and set the input/recording level. GuitarJack is also an input/output solution for third party amp models, tuners and recording apps.
GuitarJack is available for $149.
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input – nickel-plated solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input – (no phantom power is provided)\
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for portability – requires no batteries or power adapter
- GuitarJack Model 2 includes a 24-bit AD/DA Converter, however only 16-bit audio playback and recording is currently possible until a firmware update becomes available.
- Aluminum shell
(Control Panel in GuitarTone, FourTrack, StudioTrack & TaylorEQ)
- Level Control: 60 dB of continuous level control
- Input Modes:
- Instrument (1/4 inch) – mono – Pad, Lo-Z or Hi-Z mode
- Mic/Line (1/8 inch) – mono, dual-mono or stereo – Pad, Normal or Boost mode
- Both inputs – Mic/Line input on the left channel and Instrument on the right channel
- Included Software:
- GuitarTone and TaylorEQ are available free
- GuitarJack enables additional amps and effects in GuitarTone, FourTrack and StudioTrack while connected
- GuitarJack Model 2 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)