Innerclock Systems has introduced a new Eurorack module, the Sync-Gen IILS Modular DAW Synchronisation Interface, designed to let you sync any modular system to any DAW app.
- Sample Accurate Rhythmic Synchronization between any DAW and any Modular Synthesizer system
- Zero Latency with Precision Sync-Offset adjust via Sync-Gen II
- Works with any multi-channel DAW audio interface – no DC Offset hardware or cable modification required
- Includes Sync-Gen II software – AU/VST/RTAS
- Simultaneous Phase-Locked Outputs – Midi Clock/Din Sync and All Trigger Out Divisions
- 20 microsecond Pulse Edge Detection/Sync Conversion Timing Core
- External Analogue Gate Input allows ‘playable’ output pulses while maintaining precise DAW Tempo-Grid synchronisation
Detailed specs below.
The Sync-Gen IILS is expected to be available in December. Pricing is to be announced.
- Clock Input – TRS 1/4? [Sync-Gen II DAW Audio]
- Transport Input – TRS 1/4? [Sync-Gen II DAW Audio]
- Gate Input – [+5VDC – Normalled High]
- Reset Output – [20ms/+5VDC]
- Simultaneous Trigger Output Divisions – 1/2/2T/4/4T/8/8T/16 [20ms/+5VDC]
- Midi Clock Output – 24 PPQ with Programmable Re-Start, Division Rate and Swing via Sync-Gen II software
- Din Sync Output – 24 PPQ with Programmable Re-Start, Division Rate and Swing via Sync-Gen II software
- Clock Input Impedance – 10k
- Clock Input Threshold Range – 350mV to 1.40V [500mV Optimum]
- Transport Input Impedance – 10k
- Transport Input Threshold Range – 350mV to 1.40V [500mV Optimum]
- Trigger Outputs – +5VDC/20ms Pulse Width * Power – +/-12V or +/-15V or +/-9V [Eurorack and Frac sockets fitted]
- Format – Eurorack