IK Multimedia announced SampleTank for iOS back in July, but today they released this demo video that shows the rompler in action.
In essence, SampleTank for iOS turns an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a 4-part multi-timbral sound module.
t features a sound set of over 900 MB of samples for 400+ acoustic, electric and electronic instruments (including a selection of the best workstation sounds from SampleTank, orchestral sounds from Miroslav Philharmonik and synths sounds from SampleMoog). It also includes a selection of over 900 melodic and rhythmic patterns, from a variety of musical genres.
- 4-part multi-timbral live sound module
- 1GB on-board sound library with 500 instruments in 20 categories
- Huge selection of melodic and rhythmic patterns for accompaniment or groove creation
- Choose from 20 insert FX with 4 available insert FX per part
- Master send effect for reverb and delay
- Easy-to-use, intuitive mobile interface
- Dedicated performance and editing windows
- Designed in concert with iRig MIDI interface for iOS devices