algoriddim has updated djay for iphone & iPod touch, along with djay for iPad, adding audio effects, iOS 5 compatibility & iCloud features.
This is one of the first music apps that we’ve seen add iCloud support.
The idea behind iCloud is that your mobile device can wirelessly save your app settings to servers on the Internet. This not only provides a backup for your work, but it also lets you keep your work synced, wirelessly, across multiple devices.
We’re looking forward to see how other developers make use of iCloud.
- Manual FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass)
- Instant FX: Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Punch, Twist
- 2D FX Pad
- iOS 5 iCloud integration: backup and sync your song settings such as cue points, edited BPM, etc. over the air, across all of your iOS devices running djay
- iOS 5 enhanced AirPlay integration
- iOS 5 lock screen integration: displays currently playing song info including artwork
- Audio Copy & Paste: load sounds from other music apps onto the turntables
- Load recordings onto turntables
- Sort library by BPM