Sunrizer – a software synth for the iPad – has been updated.
Here’s what’s new in Sunrizer 1.4:
- FM / PM oscillator (True frequency modulation or phase modulation)
- Triangle oscillator can morph to sine wave
- 7 octaves
- Support for sustain pedal
- True SuperSaw sound emulation, first found in the legendary Roland JP-8000 synthesizer. SuperSaw is a layered waveform consisting of multiple saw waves which are detuned to create an extremely full and epic sound. It’s possible to use 2 supersaw oscillators per voice * 7 polyphony = 98 saw oscillators playing the same time!
- Two independent filters per voice with configurable routing. You can select between various filter types including classic resonant LP,HP,BP,Notch and less common like Comb and Formant.
- The Morph Group function lets you continuously morph of up to 30 parameters in a sound (including effects), using only the modulation wheel.
- Full support for CoreMidi and MidiMobilizer, MIDI mapping
Sunrizer is $9.99 in the App Store.