Audio Damage has released Filterstation for Windows and Mac.
Filterstation is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including two all-new MS20 emulations and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower. (VST3 only.)
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
Filterstation for Windows and Mac (VST3/VST2/AU) is now available for US $49. See the Audio Damage site for audio demos.