Loopseque – a 32-step sequencing app for the iPad – has been updated to version 1.5.
Here’s what’s new in Loopseque 1.5:
- Sample uploading (via iTunes file sharing).
- Sample Editor (volume, pitch, reverse, attack, decay etc).
- Volume control for each channel.
- FX processor (LP & HP Filter, Beat Repeater and Reverb with simple routing – ready for live-acts and easy for new beginners).
- Live record for creating whole composition on the fly.
- Loop record for snapshot current loop on the Lens.
- Share recordings on your Soundcloud profile or via iTunes.
- Send your Project with all samples and presets by e-mail.
- Totally reworked sound engine.
- Enhanced Design.
- Additional features on each screen.
- Bugfix for audio in iOS 5.
Loopseque is $4.99 in the App Store. If you’ve used Loopseque, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!