IK Multimedia has introduced VocaLive – a vocal effects processor for the iPad.
VocaLive offers a suite of 12 real-time vocal effects along with an audio recorder. The effects can be combined into a chain of 4 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included.
Unfortunately, the official demo video spends more time talking about VocaLive than demonstrating it. If you’ve used VocaLive and have audio or video demos to share, leave a link or just let us know what you think of it!
- Real time vocal processor + recording app
- 4-processor vocal effects chain
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects
- Single track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio with master effects section, available for purchase in the in-app Shop
- Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your music library or computer
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
- 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing
A free version is also available to try out the app. Check out the IK Multimedia section in the App Store.