The MFOS Sound Lab Mini-Synth Mark II is a new synth DIY project, designed by Ray Wilson of Music From Outer Space.
- Two ‘Musically Accurate’ VCOs With 1V/Octave Tracking
- White Noise Generator
- Audio Mixer With External Input
- State Variable VCF Low-Pass & Band Pass Response
- VCF Doubles As 1V/Oct Tracking Sine Wave Oscillator
- VCF Has Multiple Modulation Options
- VCA Has Multiple Modulation Options
- LFO (Ramp, Saw, Tri and Square)
- Two AD/AR Generators
- Keyboard Control Inputs
- VCOs and VCF Normalized To Keyboard CV Input
- AD/AR Generators Normalized To Keyboard Gate Input
- Patchable Sample And Hold
- Two Repeat Gate Generators for AD/AR Generators
- AD/AR Generators Normalized For S&H Triggering
Note: Wilson describes the MFOS Sound Lab Mini-Synth Mark II as an advanced project, requiring understanding of electronics and electronic building and trouble shooting skills and equipment. Access to a good oscilloscope, DVM, bench power supply, soldering station and hand tools are required. Only the schematic, circuit description, and suggested panel layout are provided.
See the MFOS site for details.