App developer Bullets in a Burning Box has released ShakeMidi – an app that turns an iOS device into a motion controlled MIDI signal generator.
The developers call it ‘probably one of the most advanced, feature-packed iPhone midi apps available’.
If that’s not enough to get you interested, it’s got a translucently-skirted hottie on the application icon.
- Built-in Quantization – If turned on, notes snap to the nearest beat position.
- 0ms latency – the developers claim ‘never-seen-before 0ms latency over WiFi.’
- Made from the ground up for the accelerometer.
- Fully compatible with Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic and other MIDI-capable DAWs
- Customize the note duration, tone, pitch and velocity using the in-app dashboard