Physynth uses a physics engine to trigger sounds using four simulators. In Physynth, you ‘charge’ physical objects with sound and collide them with other objects to trigger them.
- Four-track Soundscaping.
- Play with Realtime melody or rhythm over-dubbing.
- Physics-triggered sample engine with user-adjustable parameters
- Full mixing control including full stereo panning, volume and digital special effects.
- Vintage hardware design with 3D tilt camera.
- Melody-mode to allow the user to play Physynth instruments like a traditional keyboard or drum pad.
You can get Physynth in the App Store for $.99 (price as of this post.)
If you’ve used Physynth, let us know what you think of it!