Moog Music has introduced Animoog for the iPhone. Powered by Moog’s Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), Animoog allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
It’s currently priced at $.99, so it’s a no-brainer for iPhone users. The regular price will be $9.99.
Note: Must have arm7 processor (iPhone 4, 4s; iPod Touch 4th gen) minimum to run Animoog for iPhone.
- Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) – An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
- Timbre page ? Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals. Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
- Polyphonic Modulation – Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
- Polyphonic Pitch Shifting – Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
- Delay Module – A classic analog style ping pong delay.
- Thick Module – From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog?s already massive sound palette.
- Moog Filter – The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
- Record Module – Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps which support the general pasteboard.
- Path Module – Direct ASE through Animoog?s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
- Orbit Module – Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
- Flexible Modulation Matrix – Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
- MIDI in – Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.