Developer Alexandre Jean Claude sent us word of an update to Brainwave Sequencer (App Store link).
Brainwave is a clip based MIDI sequencer for the iPad that lets you edit and arrange MIDI clips and control up to 16 instruments.
Here is what’s new in Brainwave Sequencer 1.2:
- Support for IOS5
- Support for background
- Added “Also send by email”
- Added the ability to “Open using Brainwave” from other applications
- Added ability to open attachment when Brainwave is in the background
- Added control for Audio Latency
- Added setting note length using music notation standard
- Changed the behaviour of instrument/clip swap to move
- Now disables the screensaver
- Added more accuracy to the gestures, not accidentally entering events while pinching/panning
- Better memory management
- Smoother orientation
- Cosmetic Changes
- Selection of events no longer use white outline, but plain white
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed some trivial UI issues
- Fixed refresh of start and end range play in song and part view
- Fixed chopped notes when looping a part
- Fixed “ghost selection” bug when changing parts in the arrangement view
Brainwave Sequencer 1.2 is available now for $19.99.
If you’ve used Brainwave Sequencer, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!