Yamaha has released a significant update to TNR-i, the Tenori On app for iOS.
Here’s what’s new:
- Audio Recording, SoundCloud, AudioCopy
- Record TNR-i 2-mix output and share it on SoundCloud.
- Copy&Paste audio files between iOS apps (AudioCopy)
- User Voice, Sampling, Simple Edit, Import
- Assign your own waves to user voice 1,2,3. Each wave max is 5seconds.
- Record waves using iPhone/iPad built in mic.
- Easy wave editing function (trimming, normalizing)
- TENORI-ON User Voice Manager file (.tnw) is compatible.
- Available 3 sample files.
- Loading the file: From the menu (touch the display), touch Preference menu, touch User Voice Settings, touch User1, touch File mark (right, bottom), and then select 01_Voice, 02_Synth, or 03_SE.
- Game Centre Session — Twitter, Message exchange
- Twitter posting is available at the beginning of the session.
- Message exchange, like a chatting, is available during the session.
- Can select to start or stop the session from the menu.
- WIST(Wireless Sync Start Technology) is available
- You can easily make sync start with the other iOS apps that have WIST function.
TNR-i is $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used TRN-i, let us know what you think of the update!