Here’s what Arturia has to say about MiniBrute:
MiniBrute is a new analog synthesizer from Arturia that features a pure analog signal path.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
The most interesting news on the Arturia MiniBrute may be the MSRP: US $549. / EURO 499.. The MiniBrute is expected to be available in April 2012.
Arturia Minibrute Features:
- 100% analog audio signal path
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer with sub-osc, sawtooth, square, white noise, triangle, audio in.
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25-note keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitch-bend with 1 octave range, Modulation wheel
- External analog audio input
- CV In controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Out controls: Pitch
- Gate In/Out, MIDI In/Out, USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4″ audio output, 1/4″ headphone output
- 4 modes of arpeggiation
- 4-octave range control
- 6 time divisions
- Swing control