Here’s what they have to say about the Waldorf Pulse 2 analog synthesizer:
You are looking at a completely analog synthesizer that accurately delivers what synthesizer enthusiasts around the world truly crave. Pulse 2 is the reincarnation of it’s legendary ancestor, the Waldorf Pulse, that dominated the electronic music of the 90s.
Like the Blofeld Synthesizer, the Pulse 2 is housed in a sturdy metal desktop case. Besides its large LCD display, 8 stainless steel knobs are available to surf through its clearly arrayed parameter matrix, set master volume and edit display accessible parameters.
Pulse 2 Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
- 3 analog oscillators + 1 noise generator
- Pulse width modulation
- Hard sync
- Filter FM from Oscillator 3
- Ring Modulation from Oscillator 3
- XOR Osc Mode
- 8/4 Voice Paraphonic modes
- Cascade Filter
- 24dB/12db Lowpass, 12db Highpass/Bandpass filter modes
- Powerful Arpeggiator
- 8-slot Modulation Matrix
- External analog signal input
- Stereo line out
- Headphone out
- Backwards compatible with classic Pulse
- 128×64 character backlit LCD
- 8 stainless steel knobs
- 500 Sound Programs
- Electron-absorbing black case
Availability and pricing are to be announced.
Check out the info on the Waldorf Pulse 2 synth and let us know what you think of it!
Via reader aymat, who says “Heres’ to praying they come out with a keyboard version!”