The latest version of V-Control Pro for the iPad includes a new feature called V-Window, that lets you control any open window on a Mac or PC from the iPad.
Here’s what’s new in V-Control Pro 1.5:
- V-Window – Provides window control for plug-ins, surround panners, and any other windows.
- MultiPanel – New multi-purpose view for a better organized GUI.
- Additional DAW Support – Live, Reason, Reaper, Studio One, FL Studio, Tracktion.
- Logic Improvements – Instrument parameter editing, counter jog/scrub control.
- Pro Tools Improvements – Full-screen surround panner control. Sticky modifier buttons.
V-Control Pro provides a fully-featured, multi-touch control surface for Pro Tools, Logic 9, and Cubase/Nuendo. V-Control Pro uses WiFi to control transport, editing, and mixing functions. V-Control Pro provides control of sends, automation, groups, auditioning, plug-ins, jog/scrub/shuttle, I/O assignment, and other controls . V-Control can be used simultaneous with ethernet controllers used by Pro Tools.
V-Control Pro is $49.99 in the App Store.