Sinevibes has introduced Deep – an AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmic filter effects on OS X.
- Its envelope sequencer runs synchronized to your DAW and modulates a steep, -48 dB/octave low-pass filter.
- Multiple shaping and timing options, as well as an intuitive interface
- Apply complex filtering patterns onto any instrument parts.
- Re-process and mangle beat loops with perfectly matched timing.
- Transform static, lifeless sounds into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material.
Deep works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, Maschine, Studio One, ReNoise, Reaper, Bidule and other Mac software that supports AudioUnit instrument plugins. It requires OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard or Lion.
Deep is available now for US $19.