Arturia has updated its software emulation of the Oberheim SEM, SEM V, to version 1.1.
Here’s what’s new in SEM V 1.1:
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin
- Faster preset management
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann
- “Forward Retrigg” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (for easy use of sequences using the Arpeggiator)
- “Reassign” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment)
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems
- Improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and ProTools
You can view an overview of Arturia SEM V below:
See the Arturia site for details.