Sound Magic has introduced Neo Dynamic – a new effect that they describe as ‘a new concept in dynamic processing technology’.
Neo Dynamic is more like a sampler than typical compressors and limiters. INeo Dynamic starts with 10 compressors/limiters, based on well-known models.
Neo Dynamic is easier to use than traditional compressors. Neo Dynamic will tell you when over compression is happening – even when it’s not easily audible. It will also let you know when you set the threshold too high, letting you know that the compressor isn’t actually doing anything. Neo Dynamic will also calculate the distortion rate based on your settings.
- Internal 64 Bit Double Precision Floating Point
- A total of 10 compressors and limiters modelled after such famous hardware including:
- SSL 4000G Compressor
- API 2500 Stereo Compressor
- Tube-Tech CL-1B Compressor (Not in Demo Version)
- EMI RS124 Compressor (Not in Demo Version)
- Neve 33609 Compressor Custom Edition(Not in Demo Version)
- Sound Magic Default Compressor
- Waves L2 Limiter (Not in Demo Version)
- EMI TG124 Limiter
- Sound Magic Neo Limiter
- British Vintage Limiter (Not in Demo Version)
- Has a THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) Ranging from -63dB to -135dB. Depend on the types and settings you choose.
- Our powerful add-on system makes it easy to add additional compressors and limiters in the future
- Incredibly Accurate Modeling by Sound Magic’s Award Winning Modeling Technology
- Sensor Network Technology which helps musicians to achieve better dynamic processing
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on Sidechain
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Neo Dynamic sells for €49, as a Windows VST or Add-on for Supreme Piano 2. A demo version is available.