MaxSynths has introduced Latte, a new virtual synthesizer for Windows that the developer says was inspired by ‘the old synthesizers from the past.’
- 2 Oscillators with custom Saw and Pulse waveforms and noise generator (White and Pink noise).
- 12dB Low Pass/High Pass state variable filter.
- 2 LFOs with assignable destinations.
- Assignable envelope generator.
- Extensive options for external modulation with routable Channel or Poly Aftertouch.
- FX section with Chorus and Delay.
- 16 voice polyphonic.
- Low CPU usage.
Latte is available now as a Windows VST for 19.90 EUR. Audio demos are available at the MaxSynths site.
Latte Free is a fully functional version with the same features of the full version, but polyphony which is limited to 4 voices (16 in the full version). A free version (limited to 4 voice polyphony) is available to download.