Harmony Systems has introduced lpTouch, an iPad controller app for Logic Pro.
lpTouch is designed to provide touch screen controls for Logic’s commonly used functions. With lpTouch & Wi-Fi, you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio, edit your software instruments, or adjust effects settings.
- Transport controls on all screens, including metronome, cycle and replace-record
- Track name and number shown
- Adjust each track’s volume with multi-touch faders; values displayed
- Edit pan and up to 5 send levels; value displayed
- Edit software instrument parameters; parameter values displayed
- Select, mute, solo and record enable any track
- Enable/bypass and edit parameter settings up to 12 insert effect plugins
- Adjust master volume & 3 Aux channels
- Dedicated EQ screen mimics Logic’s Channel EQ editing capability
- “LCD” displays timecode & bar-beat playhead location
- Move Loop Cycle location, or navigate by Markers
- Reset Solo to Off on all tracks
- Set automation mode per track
- Double tap most faders and rotaries to return to default position
- Preference settings: disable iPad sleep mode (Autolock); faders “jump on touch”; choose vertical rotary manipulation
- iPad running iOS 5
- Apple Logic Pro 9.1.6 or higher music application installed on your Mac
- Wi-Fi access to Mac running Logic
- iPad Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications
lpTouch is available now for $4.99 in the App Store.