ToneBytes has released Bleep’, a free VSTi synthesizer plug-in for Windows, inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM
- Modulator Envelope Generator
- Pseudo arpeggiator
- Overall multimode filter
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
- In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
You can preview ToneBytes Bleep’ below:
Bleep’ is a free download from the ToneBytes site.