Musikmesse 2012: Vox introduced the VOX Lil’ Looper, a new hardware looping effects pedal. It offers two independent loops and sound on sound recording, to let you build up complex audio sequences.
- Intuitive dual pedal design
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops
- Overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize
- Creates phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- Sync two loops to the same tempo
- 12 Effects
- Pedal: Comp, Crunch, Overdrive, Distortion
- Modulation: Chorus, Phaser, Mod Delay; Stutter
- Simulation: Acoustic, Bass, Radio, Pitch
- Built-in metronome/rhythm guide
- Headphone output with metronome only mode
- Switch between Guitar input & Balanced Mic (1/4″) input
- Battery power (AA x 6) or optional AC power adapter
- Optional VFS2 can turn effects on/off, stops loops, or erase a phrase
You can preview the Vox Lil’ Looper below.
Pricing and availabiltiy are to be announced.