Musicsoft Arts has released Mashup, a new iOS app that’s described as ‘a fully operational mobile DJ booth.’
Mashup is designed to be a turnkey DJ solution. It offers:
- Two rotating stereo decks and mixer, playing all unprotected audio formats
- Advanced scratch engine for rotating deck manipulation and scratching
- Resonant filters with large touch-ribbon interface for maximum seamless control
- Unlimited Playlists created ‘on the fly’
- Hi-end EQs with large interface controls
- Auto sync and beat matching between decks
- DJ Shop with hot new track downloads
- Superior sounding 2-channel stereo mixer with up to +6 db gain per mixing channel
- Intuitive mixer user interface with quick access to music, EQ, filter, loops and more..
- Tempo change with real time time-stretching for each channel
- Pitch-shift for each channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Resonant Filters – one high-pass and/or low-pass filter with adjustable resonance per channel, using a touch ribbon interface
- iPad music library instant playback – instantly play any track from your device
- DJ with headphones. Run Mashup on an iPhone or an iPod Touch and connecting it with your – iPad using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Free mixable music downloads from major dance music artists
- Music library with multiple playlists and quick loading to the mixer
- Noise-free scratching
- Record your mixes in stereo to an uncompressed audio file and copy the file to your computer to editing, further mixing and sharing
Mashup is designed for iPad 2 and the new iPad. Mashup for iPhone and iPod Touch allows using these devices for headphone monitoring when mixing on an iPad.
Mashup is $39.99 in the App Store.