Now they’ve introduced Wurlitzer V, described as ‘a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano.’
Unlike sample libraries, Wurlitzer V’s physical modeling engine reproduces the very acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, delivering realism while offering maximum flexibility on sound. The Wurlitzer V goes further by giving you 70?s style stompboxes and tube amps.
Here’s the Arturia Wurlitzer V intro:
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- Modeled effects: Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
Arturia Wurlitzer V is available now for Mac OS X & Windows.
- Box: USD 129.00 / EURO 119.00
- Download: USD 99.00 / EURO 99.00