Glitchbreaks – an iOS Universal manipulation tool for glitching breakbeats – is now available in the App Store.
Glitchbreaks uses four audio channels setup like mute groups. You can quickly switch between them to construct new beats, or manipulate loop points to ?Cut? or ?Glitch? the breaks.
Glitchbreaks can be used as a performance tool to juggle breaksbeats or destroy sounds at a granular level. You can make interesting effect-like-sounds by manipulating pitch, loop start, length, and cutting the beats with fluid responsive controls.
- 90 high quality factory beat loops
- Audio Copy and Paste and General Pasteboard support (Both Copy and Paste)
- 4 continuous looping channels with 4 channel mixer
- Auto-BPM detection / with on/off setting
- Set the BPM up to 2.9 times the original sample BPM
- Waveform Display with accurate position indicator (iPad only)
- XY-Pad Loop Modulation (Loop Length, Loop Start)
- Cut Editor / Sequencer with 4 user save slots
- XY-Pads for selecting 4 Glitch or Cut styles
- Pitch Shift
- Pitch Reset
- Independent time settings Whole, Half, Quarter
- Quantize for Cut and Glitch operations
- Recording to 44.1khz 16bit Wav files
- Set custom record length in bars
- iTunes File Sharing
- Mixer view with volume faders per channel.
- Master volume
- Universal app
- Load sounds while playing without hitting stop