Refined Stochastic Technology has released a new synth for iOS, S.709.
S.709 is described as an intuitive synthesizer using four multitouch points on the screen and the accelerometer to give a large amount of control over a sine wave output.
- Orange – Volume and Pitch (radius control pitch range)
- Pink – Ramp speed and note length
- Blue – Delay Length and Pitch (hold down for delay)
- Green – Delay Filter and Feedback
- Accelerometer controls pitch and wave shape.
You can preview S.709 below:
S.709 is available now in the App Store. If you’ve used S.709, leave a comment with your thoughts!
via reader Jonathan Papert