Ray Wilson of Music From Outer Space demonstrates a new DIY module, the MFOS Wave Freaker.
Wilson says that the Wave Freaker “takes an input such as a sine or triangle wave and turns it into something completely amazing and totally phat sounding.”
- Turns a Triangle or Sine Wave Into a Harmonic-Rich Waveform.
- Provides several waveforms:
- Inverted Peaks Wave (CV modulation capable)
- Stepped Wave (CV modulation capable)
- PWM Rectangle (CV modulation capable)
- Square Sub-octave of fundamental
- Square Sub-Sub-octave of fundamental
- Voltage Controlled Wave Shape Modulation
- Voltage Controlled Step Wave Modulation
See the MFOS site for details.