Wave Alchemy recently introduced the Pro-II synthesizer – a new virtual synth, inspired by the Sequential Circuits Pro-One.
- 3.9GB core sound library including 6587 multi-sampled 24-bit WAV samples
- Heavily scripted Kontakt 4+ instrument and intuitive graphical interface (requires full version of Kontakt)
- 138 Pro One multi patches including a wide range of huge analogue basses, lush synth leads, quirky tones and twisted SFX
- 38 carefully programmed Pro II presets and starting points
- 19 multi-rack patches featuring analogue hybrid synth sounds, creatively layered pad arrays and enormous bass tones
In this video review, Russ Hughes from airusersblog offers his take on Wave Alchemy Pro II.
If you’ve used Pro-II, let us know what you think of it!