Sunday Synth Jam: Reader Gil Assayas pays tribute to U2 with his live synth performances of Pride & Vertigo.
The following gear was used:
- Sequencer – Akai MPC2500.
- Drums – Vermona DRM1 MK-III.
- Opening sound in “Pride” and bass in “Vertigo” – Oberheim SEM Pro.
- Solo sound in “Pride” and opening sound in “Vertigo” – Moog Slim Phatty.
- Pads and other sounds – Nord Stage 2.
- Effects used (hardware and software) – Pigtronix Disnortion, Frostwave Resonator, Strymon El Capistan, OTO Biscuit, Soundtoys Echoboy, Valhalla Shimmer.