The 4TrackTrigger, aka the ’Traktor-Weapon’, is a new DJ controller, made by the German Faderfox and the Swiss Glanzmann Digital DJ Solutions.
The 4TrackTrigger is a compact 4 deck controller, specifically designed for Traktor Pro 2.5 in external mixer mode.
The 4TrackTrigger is expected to be available in mid June. Pricing is TBA.
- 150 buttons in different colours and sizes to trigger hot cues, to start samples and to activate effects.
- 6 displays and 172 LED’s for loop length, loop recorder and master clock.
- 17 encoder for quick access to functions like browse, seek loop-size and loop-move which are a must for a modern digital DJ.
- 2 additional pedal connections rear sided to control every effect parameter on the fly.
- 17 Potentiometer, FX, Loop Recorder
- 17 Push Encoder, Browser / Load, Seek / Play, Loop Size / move
- Rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- 188 Led’s different colors to display various informations
- 150 Push buttons in different colors and sizes, double functions with shift button
- 6 Displays, Master Clock, Loop Recorder, Loop Size
- 2 Jack inputs for additional control with external foot switch / expession pedals
- USB bus powering, Power supply via USB- Bus / consumption less than 500mA
- USB interface class compliant / no driver necessary
- Special controller for DJ Software (optimised for Native Instruments, Traktor Pro 2.5)
- Setup Files for Traktor Pro 2 in current Version 2.1.2 or higher
- Indication of each relevant state by feedback data from software
- System mode for different basic settings (Midi channels, Led brightness, etc.)
- Remix decks are controllable
- Dimensions 11.41″ (290 mm) x 2.36″ (60 mm) x 14.17″ (360 mm)
- Weight 2.8 kg
See the 4MIDILoop site for details.