Musicrow has released Bass Lab – an ‘extreme bass synth’ for Native Instruments Reaktor. It was previously only available as part of a bundle.
Here’s what they have to say about Bass Lab:
Bass Lab is your laboratory for electronic bass sounds. This powerful synthesizer was designed with one purpose in mind: to assemble the ultimate machine for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic basses.
With 14 different saw waveforms, 11 different types of low pass filters, super fast envelopes, a transient shaper for extra punch, a bass booster for more low end, distortion and wave-shaping tools, a speaker emulation and much more – Bass Lab will take your electronic bass sound to a new level!
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations)
- 11 different types of low-pass filters
- Bass booster section for more low-end
- Transient shaper section for extra punch
- Ultra fast envelopes with a break-point and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds
- Special noise and effects section
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion)
- Oscillator ?Analog Mode?
- Speaker emulation for extra character
Bass Lab is priced at ?49, but is currently available for an introductory price of ?39.
via Noam Gingold