Ray Wilson of Music From Outer Space has introduced a new synth DIY project, the 16 Step Sequencer Vari-Clock Quantizer, designed to be integrated with the MFOS sequencer.
- Each step’s duration can be set independently.
- Each step’s duration is settable from 1 to 16 clock cycles.
- Main clock adjustment affects all steps equally.
- Clock selection: Quantized or Normal
- Two gate/trigger modes: Single per step and Multi per step.
- External clock supported.
- Clock out supported.
Here’s an in-depth intro video for the 16 Step Sequencer Vari-Clock Quantizer:
The 16 Step Sequencer Vari-Clock Quantizer is an advanced synth DIY project. Wilson expects PC boards to be available before the end of June 2012.
See the MFOS site for details.