seqSQUARED is a unique module, now under development as an indiegogo project, for Eurorack analog synthesizers. It is an analog pattern generator/sequencer expander, and serves as a great accompanyment to an array of sequencers of any length.
- Analog pattern generation/sequencer arrangement + combining up to 8 steps of sequences long (with 4 sequencers as sources)
- Professional eurorack panels available in kit and pre-made form
- Analog style user interface that feels right at home in a modular synthesizer
- Internal voltage-controlled clock divider (works with sequencers up to 64 steps in length as sources)
- “Chaos” feature, which can add randomly tested probability that the step picks a random sequencer’s note data instead of the one you have programmed for that step
- Fits in 26HP eurorack space with easy to assemble kit (or premade)
- Requires a +/-12 or 15V analog power supply (consumes ~50mA)
- Accepts standard 0-5V CV and gate signals
The project is already fully funded. See the project site for details.