XILS-lab has introduced a new ‘performance synthesizer’, Oxium, for Mac & WIndows.
Oxium is designed to be a performance oriented synthesizer, offering ‘awesome real time modulations capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined’.
- Classic instruments: Use up to 8 Xils-lab thick and musical oscillator wave forms per patch and shape them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses Xilslab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filter with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
- Modern instruments: In addition to the cumulative waveforms LFO there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes the Xils-Lab Le Masque modulator, with many additional features. It has now 16 freely drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
- Intuitive User Interface: Oxium interface is based on a new “Flower” design and IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. “Flower” design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block after a simple glance (IVF), making Oxium fun, fast and easy to understand and to master. In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional easy knobs, including usual musical gestures per patch.
- Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial, without the need of any hardware dongle or chalenge response.
- Two skins to fit with your mood
Oxium is available now for €69.00.