- Classic virtual analog synthesizer with more than 300 high-quality presets dedicated to classic leads and analog synth sounds.
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility.
- Two oscillators with up to eight detunable voices each plus a sub and noise oscillator.
- 12 different high-quality filter types .
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes.
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility.
- Mono and Poly Modes with Legato and Glide.
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects.
- NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support.
“The response from customers using Retrologue in Cubase 6.5 has been overwhelming. With today’s release, users of any DAW supporting the VST or AU format will have access the warmth and sophistication of this timeless sound,” says Matthias Quellmann, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
Retrologue is available now for Mac & Windows for US $49.