Bit Shape has released an update to TC-11 Multi-Touch Synthesizer, its powerful and visually stunning multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad.
TC-11 lets you choose from 96 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules.
Here’s what’s new in TC-11 1.5:
- 32 new presets
- option to run audio while the app is in the background
- patch preview window in the Load / Save view
- AM depth starting volume (patch option)
- sequencers can lock steps between themselves
- sequencers playback buttons
- fixed audio drop out when switching apps
- fixed module connection errors
- multiple ahdsr bugs fixed
- multiple lfo bugs fixed
- multiple sequencer bugs fixed
- fixed custom grids sometimes not appearing
- fixed Controllers Used table errors
- touch preview activity prevents rotation
- fixed Patch Gain parameter controller display bug
- fixed gyroscope pitch clipping
- English now available as option for non-English localizations
TC-11 is $29.99 in the App Store.