This is a quick demo of the Synthrotek 8 step Analog Synth Sequencer – a DIY analog step sequencer.
- 8 adjustable steps with toggle switches and LED indication
- Sequence length can be adjusted from 1-8 steps with modular-style jack inputs. Reset button sets the sequence immediately to the beginning.
- 3 CV (Control Voltage) outputs allow for multiple synthesizer synchronization with independent threshold adjustment from 0-9V.
- Clock IN/OUT to sync with other sequencers or clock-generating sources
- – Momentary and Hard (Stop) Hold function to pause your sequence. Step function allows you to manually advance your sequence or adjust each step for precise CV output
- Dual Clock Speed Controls (Coarse and Fine) gives users the ability to match the tempo for playing live or in the studio!
- Knobs and Switches – get your hands on it!
- Powered by 9V Battery or 12VDC Center Negative AC Adapter
Details and additional demo video at the Synthrotek site.