Yonac Software has announced Magellan, described as a “professional analog modelling synthesizer’ for the iPad.
- Two independent polyphonic synth engines, with a total of 6 configurable oscillators.
- Polyphonic unison mode giving 24 simultaneous wave generators.
- Two filter banks per synth engine, each bank with its dedicated envelope and 11 unique filter types to choose from.
- FM synthesis module with blend and dedicated envelope.
- Dual LFOs in each synth with 4 freely assignable destinations each.
- Complete FX rack with modulation, time-delay, reverb and wave shaping effects.
- Dual traditional keyboards, as well as dual touch pad performance interfaces with individual parametric control over each voice.
- Built in arpeggiator for each synth engine, allowing you to run two different arps simultaneously, as well as a built in analog-inspired polyphonic step sequencer.
Here are some audio demos of Magellan:
Pricing and availability for Magellan are TBA.
Check out the specs and demo and let us know what you think of Magellan!