Developer Beats ‘n’ Bobs has released Synthophone, a virtual Stylophone for iOS.
According to the developer, Synthophone “pays homage to the original Stylophone but with more modulation options.”
- Three different waveforms such as sawtooth, square and triangle wave.
- Control the vibrato (pitch modulation) speed and depth.
- Transpose up each note to the next octave. (Handy for playing in another key)
- Adjust the amplitude envelope attack and release.
- Plus a a bonus bender (-/+5 semitone)
Here’s a preview of Synthophone in action:
via Rob Wilmot