The StageScape dispenses with the columns of faders and knobs of traditional mixers and replaces them with a touchscreen visual mixing environment. The StageScape M20d allows multi-channel recording and can also be remotely controlled via one or more iPads.
The StageScape M20d is available now with an MSRP of $2799. Full specs below.
- 12 high-performance, digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs
- 4 additional auto-sensing line inputs
- 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive or SD card
- Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
- 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
- 7-inch, full-color touchscreen visual mixing environment
- Remote control capability via one or more iPad® devices via an optional USB WiFi adapter
- Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
- Quick-capture recording to internal memory for sound check
- Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
- DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
- Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
- 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays and vocal doubler
- “Virtually unlimited” I/O setups, scenes and channel processing presets
See the Line 6 site for details.