The bottom line? He calls it ‘a fantastic analog synth’.
Arturia Minibrute Features:
- 100% analog audio signal path
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer with sub-osc, sawtooth, square, white noise, triangle, audio in.
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25-note keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitch-bend with 1 octave range, Modulation wheel
- External analog audio input
- CV In controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Out controls: Pitch
- Gate In/Out, MIDI In/Out, USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4? audio output, 1/4? headphone output
Arturia MiniBrute has an MSRP: US $549. / EURO 499..